kernel file shredder coupon code
Click here to go to the vendor’s(Lepide Software) website for more information.
Kernel File Shredder is an amazing, stunning, and professional data privacy software that has been designed to permanently delete (shred) files and folders beyond recovery. By using the phrase beyond recovery, we mean once the files and/or folders are shred using Kernel File Shredder software, none of the Windows Data Recovery tool will be able to recover them back in any case and by using any data recovery algorithm.
Kernel File Shredder is also called data privacy tool, as it protects important data from being used in wrong manner. For example, after using some sensitive data, you have deleted the file so that no one can reuse it in a wrong way. In your knowledge, you have permanently deleted the file but in fact, that file can be recovered using Windows Data Recovery software because the file is deleted not shredded. And if the file is recovered by any wrong person then consequences can be dangerous. To avoid such situations, using Kernel File Shredder is recommended so that the deleted file cannot be recovered again.
Difference between File Deletion and File Shredding
A very common question that anyone would raise is the difference between File Deletion and File Shredding. Most of the people think that once the files are deleted from Recycle Bin or by using SHIFT + DEL key, none of the software can recover them back. People think like that because they cannot see the permanently deleted files in their computer’s hard disk; therefore, we cannot say them wrong too because they do not know the Windows functionality about deleting files and folders.
When files and/or folders are permanently deleted from computer’s hard disk, Windows sets index and segment values to NULL due to which the files and folders are marked as deleted and we cannot see them in hard disk but in actual, files and folders are still there.
By setting the index and segment values to NULL, Windows make the space available for other files and folders. Until the space occupied by the files and folders that are marked deleted is not overwritten by other files and folders, it is possible to recover deleted files back using an efficient Windows Data Recovery software. Here, the difference comes between File Deletion and File Shredding.
When files are deleted using SHIFT + DEL key or from Recycle Bin, you can recover them back but when files are shred using Kernel File Shredder, it becomes almost impossible to recover the files back.
Overview of Software Functioning
Kernel File Shredder permanently removes the files and folders from computer’s hard disk making them unfeasible to recover. While shredding files and folders, the software overwrites the file’s content using file shredding algorithm making the file content useless, renames the files, and then removes it permanently from hard disk.
The software incorporates eleven file shredding algorithms from which the user can select the required one from the simplest Zeroes (1 pass) algorithm to the toughest DoD 5220 + Peter Gutmann file shredding algorithm.
Note: Kernel File Shredder is designed to shred files available on computer’s hard disk. Data stored on any other storage media like network drive, external hard disk, pen drive, etc. cannot be shredded using Kernel File Shredder. Additionally, it will delete only those files that Windows allows to delete. For example, it will not delete any file, which is in use but selected to shred. If you select a file, which is in use to shred then Kernel File Shredder will not shred the file and failure message is reported in the log file.
Stunning Kernel File Shredder incorporates an array of outstanding features that make it a professional file shredding and data privacy tool. Mentioned below are the software features:
- Fast and impeccable Shredding: The software takes just few moments in shredding files and folders from computer’s hard disk whereas carrying out impeccable shredding of files and folders. Once the files and/or folders are shredded using Kernel File Shredder, they cannot be recovered back by any Data Recovery Software.
- Multiple Shredding Options: The software provides multiple options to let you select and shred files and folders in just few clicks. Shredding options provided are:
- File and Folder: Enables selecting and shredding files and folders present at different locations in your computer’s hard disk drive.
- Recycle Bin: Displays files and folders available in the Recycle Bin folders and allows shredding them in just one click.
- System Files: Facilitates shredding Temporary files, Windows Temporary Files, Internet Temporary Files, and Internet Cookies in just one click.
- Free Disk Space: Enables shredding free disk space available on hard disk in just one click.
- Useless Files: Allows finding and shredding files that are useless for you in just one click.
- Automatic Files Shredding: Kernel File Shredder better understands the importance of time; therefore, allows creating and executing file shredding task at prescheduled time. Once the file shredding task is created and scheduled, the software will automatically shred files and folders at the specified time according to the settings done in the Task.
- Secure Software Access: Whereas Kernel File Shredder is advantageous for those who do not want anyone to access their personal and crucial data, it can be otherwise used for destructive purposes by offenders. For example, someone who wants to take any sort of revenge from you can shred important files from your computer using the File Shredder tool. Therefore, software access has been made secure in Kernel File Shredder. To make the application access secure, option to set application access password is embedded in the software. Once the password is applied, the software can be accessed with correct password only.
- Save Shredding History: The software automatically creates log files in which information about the shredding operation is saved. Information like when the shredding operation is performed, which option has been selected during the operation, path of the files shredded, which shredding algorithm has been used to shred files, whether the shredding process has been successful or not, etc. is saved in the log file. That log files help you keep a record of which files was shredded when.
- Save / load Shredding List: Allows you to create a list of the files and folders that you want to shred. The list so created will have .cfs format, which can be loaded anytime to carry on the shredding process. This feature is beneficial for those who need to shred files on regular basis but have lots of other works to do. Such people can simply create a list of the files and folders to be shredded and later on when get time, they can upload the shredding list to shred the selected files and folders.
- Multiple Shredding Algorithms: Kernel File Shredder incorporates eleven outstanding File shredding algorithms from which the user can select the required one for shredding selected files and folders.
- Free Demo: A fully functional yet free version of Kernel File Shredder allows shredding files and folders continuously for 30 days without any limitation. However, for using the software after 30 days, you will have to purchase the Full version of the software.
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface: Both, a professional computer user and novice computer user can easily install and use the Kernel File Shredder software because of its self-descriptive graphical user interface.
Click here to see products and discount coupons of Lepide Software.
Here are more file shredders and disk wipers:
File Shredder is free desktop application for shredding (destroying) unwanted files beyond recovery With File Shredder you can remove files from your hard drive without fear they could be recovered.
32 Best Free File Shredder Programs (August 2022) – Lifewire
Videos of File Shredder
- File Shredder Tutorial
- Best Files Shredders to Permanently Delete Your Confidential Data Without Recovery
- How to Shred Files in Windows 7 – File Shredder
- How to Shred Files with Free File Shredder Software
- Dr. Cleaner Pro for Mac – File Shredder
Files Shredder – Delete Files Permanently Beyond Recovery
Files Shredder works as easy as 1-2-3. You can quickly launch “Files Shredder” app to Add Files and folders with files you want to delete securely to make them unrecoverable. Add Files and Folders Launch “Files Shredder” app and simply drag and drop Files and folders you want to delete securely.
Get File Shredder. from the Microsoft Store
Description If you’re looking for a reliable utility to completely wipe files from your hard drive, you’ll be satisfied with File Shredder’s performance. The attractive interface of this tool is designed for ease of use, and even a novice will immediately understand its functionality.
File Shredder – Free download and software reviews
Feb 27, 2009 · File Shredder is free desktop application to securely shred files and folders on computer.
Free File Shredder – Free File Shredderer Software to …
“This free file shredder provides three methods to complete shredding: overwrite with pseudorandom data, delete with DoD5220.22-M and delete with Gutmann method. Also users can set a customized repeats number.
iBeesoft File Shredder
The File Shredder tool offers the powerful protection for your important information and privacy, the certified data erasure algorithms make sure your data unrecoverable by others.
Get Securely File Shredder from the Microsoft Store
Description Securely File Shredder has been developed as fast, safe and reliable tool to shred any files and folders. – The FREE version has ads and limitations of deleted files per week. – The FULL version (in-app purchase) does not have any ads and no limitations with deleted files.
11 Best File Shredder Software For Windows 10, 8, 7 In …
Jan 06, 2021 · An advanced and reliable file shredder, that can remove data within seconds and erases all the residual traces making your data irrevocable. It is a free tool and allows you to set a scheduled erase. It has around 13 different erase methods to offer and it is also available in multiple languages.
Is there a “file shredder” for Windows 10? – Microsoft …
Jul 21, 2022 · If you have any third-party antivirus (Mcafee, Malwarebytes and Norton for example) It will probably have a file shredder. If you do not you can simply delete the file from recycling bin. Right click the file while it’s in Recycling bin.
My File Shredder | Shred Files
How to use My File Shredder Tool to Shred Files: Step 1: Download and install file shredding software on your Windows computer. Run the installed software and from the main screen.
Free File Shredder | Erase and Shred Files/Folders/Drives on …
Jul 08, 2010 · File Shredder is an advanced data security tool for Windows that allows you to completely remove unwanted files and sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with the US Dod 5220.22-M erasure method. Securely wiping files
8 Best Windows File Shredder Software for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
Mar 10, 2022 ·
File Shredder APK for Android Download – APKPure.com
Mar 08, 2021 · File Shredder is a simple, handy app that makes deleted files on your internal storage unrecoverable by overwriting all available space with zeros or random data (see modes below). This means recoverable data from deleted files such as images, videos, databases, is replaced with useless bytes.
The Best Shredders for 2022 | PCMag
Mar 15, 2022 · See It. $454.24. at Walmart. Free Shipping. The Fellowes Powershred 99Ci 100% Jam Proof Cross-Cut Shredder is an excellent heavy-duty shredder. It’s speedy, has high paper capacity.
3 Best Free File Shredder for Windows 10/11 Free Download
Mar 30, 2022 ·
Best File Shredder Software for Windows 10 Free Download
Jul 13, 2022 · The iBeesoft File Shredder is one of the best and easiest applications to use when it comes to shredding files. It provides a simple and straightforward interface that lets you select the files and folders that you want to delete permanently. Once you select your data, a single clip of the button starts the shredding process.
Images of File Shredder